Monday, November 22, 2010

Tenggen Toppa Amir Hafizi

I spent the last of my energy last night, going to an important meet at 8.30pm. I came back at 11pm, and then passed out an hour later.

Woke up at around 4pm, did some initial stuff and preparations, and slept again from exhaustion.

Woke up at around 11am and started refining everything. And I do mean everything.

Have been writing straight till now, and just fired two emails.

I have one more thing to complete before taking a nap. I don't sleep anymore, these days. I just take naps.

And when I wake up, I got four more deadlines to meet. This is how I spend my days. I wish that I can find just one thing to do and that would be enough for everything.

Well, I just completed some stuff. Now to steal some rest time before I go on another rush.