Saturday, April 19, 2008

Challenge of the Gobots

I am a chronic planner. I always plan for things. After identifying the information path that flows in certain places, I am all set to use the path for my gains.

And we all know that information is ultimate power.

Anyway, the thing with my plans is that they never seem to go according to how I envision them to. They always turn out better. I mean, I never planned for the job I have right now. I would have been happy to just rot away as a journalist until I have a combover not two years ago.

Now, I am in a position some people could even dream of. I work with some really great people. And I also get to do movies on my weekends.

And still, I have even better plans for the future.

Well, I don't know how the universe can make my plans turn out better than I can see inside my head.

I mean, if this plan works, I'll be holding the Academy Award in seven years' time. My own Oscar.

I challenge the universe to give me better things than this. To give me a better life. Because I doubt it can be better than what I can see inside my head.

Top that, biatch!

I am the real Amadeus. Loved by God. Feared by idiots. I am the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be.

And I get to fuck Thais.

Man, oh man. I really am THAT. DAMN. GOOD!