Friday, January 2, 2009

Nouvelle Vivid

For some reason, I have a hatred for Anne Hathaway.

I do not know why, but I hate her. She is so...ugh. I do not know why.

I like Natalie Portman because she's a smart Jew. I'd love to fuck a smart Jew.

Kiera Knightley is a bag of bones. She should be playing Scarecrow in Wizard of Oz and Batman.

Scarlett Johansson - the bigger they are, the harder they fall.

Emma Roberts, niece of Julia and daughter of Eric. Presents a most...Republican treat.

Emma Watson - novelty factor. Hermione getting it in the ass. Wingardium Leviosa my dick.

Eliza Dushku. Doomed forever to be a B actress. But her tits are of the most perfect texture and viscosity I have ever seen. I only saw the same type twice before, in my yearly pilgrimages to the tomb of Nyarlarhotep. And I tell you, it melts in your mouth.