Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hitting the Ground Running

Today, I woke up in Kuantan, at my parents' place, at 7am.

Had breakfast, said goodbyes and went on my way, back to KL.

Reached KL at around 1pm. Freshened-up a bit and then left the house at 2pm for a 3pm meeting.

I met a VERY experienced animation director, with over 20 years experience in the business. I am very much excited at the prospect of sharingan-ing his way of doing things. I mean, you don't stay 20 years in an industry for nothing.

Already, I have a good feeling about this.

Now, I am in a cab hurtling back to my apartment, where I will catch a few deadlines, read a few contracts, maybe clean the house, translate some movie scripts, make some calls, finish some proposals and organise my Saturday meetings.

When I decided not to have an office job at the end of December, I did not think I would be this busy.

The good thing is, I can do all this in my underwear.

Tomorrow, I am going back to the gym.

Hopefully, everything goes well.