Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Dead are All the Gods; Now do We Desire for the Supermen to Live!

I heard recently that some Christians in Malaysia will be banned from using the noun 'Allah' in their publications.

Might I suggest these alternatives, then?

1. Yahweh

- my first choice because it sounds Jewish.

2 Jehovah/Jenova

- my favourite choice, as Jenova is Sephiroth's mother. I whooped Sephiroth's ass without attacking, due to FOUR quadra magic Ultimas and one magic counter Ultima. And it sounds even more Jewish.

3. Eloheim

- umm. Dunno. Thought it was God's name, right?

4. Elaine Belloc

- from the Lucifer graphic novels.

A god, by any other name, is just as...whatever.

Aphrodite, Venus, Ishtar, Astarte.

Amon, Apollo, Amaterasu.

Thor, Petir, Susano-O-No-Mikoto.

Mars, Ares, Guan Yu.

Horus, Mithra, Jesus, Krishna, Anakin Skywalker.

Kelpie, Poseidon, Ctulhu, Nyi Roro Kidul.

In Hinduism, each god has many forms and many names.

Krishna is an avatar of Vishnu. It also has like, ten other forms like Vamana the dwarf, Singha, Kalki and the rest. I got that from watching January Low dance.

I love God mythologies and creation tales. Been reading them since I was very small.

I was always intrigues with why people believe what they believe. And how seriously they take things, once they are written.

I can write a few sentences right here, and I could ruin my entire life. Or I could write a few scribbles and all women would want to suck my dick.

Let me demonstrate:

Swallowing my ejaculate will result in weight loss and clear skin.

Licking my ass will get you two million Euros.

See? How seriously we consider things when they are written down.

That's one of the reasons I became a writer. To understand why these things so affect mankind.