Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Judging People Using Top Schools

If you come from an all-boys' school, or one of the famous schools in the country, chances are there are people who would judge you in certain ways. Here I list the most common stereotypes.

1. MCKK

Malay College Kuala Kangsar. Elitist fucks.

Counter-point:
Yet I had some of the most fun at UM with MCKK boys. Fun, being in the non-homo-erotic category.

2. STAR

Sekolah Tunku Abdul Rahman. What? Least famous and impactful of the top schools.

Counter-point:
I dunno. Maybe they're on stealth mode?

3. SAS

Sekolah Alam Shah. Polite, soft-spoken and mild-mannered. VERY mild-mannered. EXTREMELY mild-mannered. I am not implying anything.

Counter-point:
I'm not implying anything!

4. SDAR

Sekolah Datuk Abdul Razak. Underdogs. Not high enough to be elitist, not grounded enough to be barbaric. Or were we?

Counter-point:

Nah, we're underdogs.

5. MRSM

Maktab Rendah Sains Mara. Malays who did enjoy the elusive 'Malay' privileges?

Counter-point:
I already put a question mark up there.

6. VI and ST John's

Victoria Institution and St John's Institution (It is St John's, right? Or another St. Whatever.)

Lucky cause they were in KL and close to BBGS.

Counter-point:

Unlucky cause they were in KL.

7. STF

Sekolah Tun Fatimah. Highly capable women. Seriously.

Counter-point:

And maybe a few bitches here and there.


8. TKC or KTK

Tunku Kurshiah College or Kolej Tunku Kurshiah. KaTaK! KaTaK, WOI! And they wore green. Arrogant.

Counter-point:

Looking back, I think the girls of KATAK! were just scared young girls, seeing a bunch of rowdy underdogs in a bus.

9. SMSy

SMS y-kecik. I don't know anyone from SMS y-kecik. I just love the idea of SMS y-kecik.

Counter-point:
I saw their yearbook. Very proud of their y-kecik.

10. SSP

Sekolah Sri Puteri. I have no clue whatsoever.

Here's one truth - by the time you reach 18, all you gained from high school is gone. Except MCKK. They're still elitist. And they wear their school ties every whatever day.

But hey, man. I don't believe in judging people. Actually, I do, I just say that to be politically correct.

And I use many more insignificant things than the school they go to. For example, five years ago, I once judged somebody by how much of an asshole he was. And he just went to a whatever school.

Okay, time to finish wanking.