Friday, May 23, 2008

Ragnarok

Last Wesak Day, as Dr M was quitting UMNO, I was emulating Buddha.

Instead of sitting my ass under the Bodhi tree or Holy Fig or some shit, I sat my ass down under Yggdrasil - the World Tree.

The tree trembled and groaned as I was attempting some Zen shit. And then all these Norse Gods started killing each other. Even I had to bite and swallow Odin whole. Cause I'm Fenris and shit.

So I was like, "Holy shit, is it the end of times already?"

But then there was nothing, so I guess Armageddon came and passed.

Trying to get the taste of Odin from my mouth, I went into Sakae Sushi. I ate stuff like otako - baby octopi - and ebiko - shrimp roe and some other cheap-ass stuff.

Then I went into this stupid shit Zen state. And I karated the waiter.

Me: Karate-CHOP!

Waiter: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

Me: Fag.

Waiter: My arms! You karated my arms!

Me: What a cry-baby. Bill, please?

Waiter: Four red, six pink and two green. Plus ocha. Please pay at the counter. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! It's bleeding and it won't stop!

Me: Judo-KICK! Jujitsu-THROW! ION Cannon! 64X Hit!

So I went back to the World Tree - Yggdrasil - and sat down again.

I felt a crazy calm. I see things as they were, as they are and how everything will be. And I am contented.

I can wait. Because I am Fenris the Wolf.