Saturday, April 18, 2009

Tales from the Drowsy Side: Bla bla bla

Beeenadryl - whoa!

Beeenadryl - yeah!

Super duper yummy!

Man. I need to hit the gym. And I'm starting again in May. Lots of shit happening in May.

Oh well.

Call me Orwell or call me Orson Welles. I am the greatest. Bla bla bla.

I miss Thailand. I love Thailand. Won't you give my bonnie lives over the ocean. My bonnie lives over the sea.

Mad dogs and Englishmen go out in the midday sun.

What do you do with a drunken sailor? What do you do with a drunken sailor? Early in the morning.

Danny boy, o Danby boy!

Who is that jumping up the sky? R-E-Y, Mysterio, here we go! Suck my dick up. And lick my ass up cause I'm ready tp gp. I mean, ready to go.

Drunken Typing is off. OFF!

Oyh my Gutten Tag. I am boxing with a drawer.

I am laughing at jokes no one else will ever understand.

Eldritch jokes. Eldritch means strange. Peculiar. Bloody odd.

The gibbous moon hung low on the eldritch and battrachian inhabitants of squameous Dolloch.

Gibbous means the moon was half full and those wot lived in Dolloch were bloody peculiar frogs.

Batracghia\\n means 'look like frogs'.

Neil Gaiman, yo!

H Bloody P Bloody Love Bloody Craft.

He can't bloody write.

At the Mountains of Madness

Colours Out of Space

The ZCall of the Ctulhu

The fuck should I be scared of a fucking squid, eh?

tHAT IS NOT DEAD WHERE ETERNAL LIE. aND WITH STRANGE AEONS, EVEN DEATH MAY DIE.

Abi Al Hazred. The Necromonicon.

Strange Ian. Fucking Strange Ian.

CFreeestyle yo!

Fucking freestyle!

Am swaying from left to right and right to left. Am fucking fucked.

Am knackered. Bloody hell.

Knockers and knickers.

Knick knack paddy whack, give the frog a loan.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA