Sunday, April 19, 2009

Strip Pole: CLOSED!

Ho-kay!

I am closing the poll, bitches.

For five days, I asked you to vote for the Thai type you would prefer. The poll received a total 142 responses in 5 days.

Here are the results:

1. The University Type

I first used this picture:



...and the University Type immediately jumped ahead to an unassailable lead from tghe first day.

I even had to put up this plea:

NOTE: PLEASE DON'T VOTE FOR UNIVERSITY TYPE. THERE ARE ALREADY TOO MUCH VOTES FOR IT. SO I AM REPLACING HER PICTURE WITH SOMEONE LESS...TALENTED AND SEE IF THAT WOULD SWAY VOTES FOR THE OTHERS. APPARENTLY, THE FIRST GIRL WAS TOO HOT. AND YES, UNIVERSITY STUDENTS IN THAILAND HAVE TO WEAR A UNIFORM - BLACK SKIRTS AND TIGHT WHITE BLOUSES.

and change the picture to this:



Oh well. This shows the power of education. The university type is the winner with 95 votes, 65% of the total received.

Find this type, doing freelance, at Ratchadaphisek Road, just off Huay Kwang MRT station.

2. The Spinner Type



Only received one vote. I guess the pedos are hiding.

Not telling you where.

3. The Coyote Type



Eight votes. 6%. Not bad.

Can be found almost anywhere in Bangkok, Pattaya and Phuket.

4. The Model Type 1



Two votes. Pathetic. Muahahaha.

I dunno where.

5. The Model Type 2



The only real contender to Uni Type. This one got 25 votes, 18% of the total.

You can find this type in massage parlours all over Bangkok.


6. The Actress Type



Even though I suspect she's a man, 11 people voted for this type, representing 8% of total votes.

I guess some trannie-lovers and gay people are here reading my blog as well.

Okay. I gotta get back to work now. This strip pole is no longer sticky.