Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Ethos, Pathos, Aramine 5

I'm trying to make a scene work. If this was a fresh scene, then it could have been done in five minutes. But if I change it, then it would involve changing six or seven other scenes, probably. So, I'm kinda lost in the whole thing. Need to take myself out of it.

If I do it right, it might come out something like this:



I was thinking and smoking and farting my ass off when suddenly, a baker showed up and challenged me to a baking duel.

I accepted and we soon got to baking. He used a brick oven and came up with: ROTI SUNGAI LEMBING!

The legendary, lost bread that died with its baker.

Kuroyonagi took the bread and ate it. At first, nothing happened. And then, he started digging a mine shaft.

Kuroyonagi: Not just ANY mine shaft! This is the DEEPEST TIN MINE SHAFT IN THE WORLD! The brick oven really did bring the taste out!

It was a great reaction, but I was not scared.

I used STUFF I FOUND IN THE FRIDGE and made...GARBAGE BREAD!

Kuroyonagi ate it and immediately had diarrhea and gas and announced me as the wiener.

I WIN!

Now, to finish my script.