Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tales from the Drunk Side: Going Out in the Midday Sun

I am rather lugubrious at the moment.

Am rather high.

Tomorrow, I'll be doing a poll on which type of girl you would like to bang.

Based on Mango Weekly.

I prefer the first type, and so does Cheepork, Chee, Adijin and...who was that other dude?

Only one guy prefer the Coyote.

Don't forget to vote!

And remember, your vote is not secret. Not for this one.

And since this is no democracy, I'll be giving bonus votes to any type I prefer if that type is losing too bad.

What to do?

There are many things happening right now, and I have loads of work to do tomorrow and the whole week, in fact.

I got a deadline Monday. And a self-imposed one Tuesday.

So much to do, so little time.

But I will prevail.

As England prevails.

Let's make Britain, great again.

Man. Flava Flav!

And tomorrow, I have an appointment at night. Part of my work.

Who says jobless people are so free?

I have purposely cleared my head these past few days as things settle down.

I believe that I am linked spiritually to Thailand. When that country is ailing, I get a headache.

I hope no one else gets hurt.

And I hope things will get back to normal. And so that my friends over there will not suffer too much.

Plus, I pray that those things don't happen in Malaysia. I don't think we can survive that.

As much as I hate things and people, that is not something I would wish on anybody.

Nevertheless, I am getting a bigger machete. Just in case, you know, I have to fight off more people from a 42-inch Sony Bravia.