Thursday, April 9, 2009

Sleep of the Just

I woke up to a new Malaysia.

Geez, man. Every time I go to sleep, a new Malaysia pops up. I better not go to sleep. Who knows, maybe I'll wake up in Singapore.

If that happens, then...Terrorists Win!

Anyway, a new cabinet line-up has been announced.

KJ's not in. But Mukhriz is. Deputy MITI.

Datuk Seri Utama Rais Yatim is Info Min. Minister of Energy, Green Technology and Water is Datuk Peter Chin Fah Kui.

Of all, I am only interested in these two. Green technology and information/communications.

If done properly, green tech is the way to go. Environmentally, economically, blablablaly.

Info and comm, would be a major factor. In lots of stuff.

What do I think of the new line-up? Well, any of it going to make me a millionaire?

Anyway, since Uncle Najib is not giving me a portfolio, I went down just now and got myself a folio.

And with more benadryl and that nausea pill, I find it hard to construct sentences. Hell, it's even tough to play games.

So I'm gonna go to sleep again soon. And hope that I don't wake up in another country.