Friday, September 24, 2010

Kage Bunshin No Jutsu

I buzzed a few friends to set up some meetings, and I found that my schedule is full.

Oh, my.

Between my day job and my 'excursions', I barely have enough empty slots to do shit.

I have also allocated some time for potential projects that might or might not come, but other than that, I'm swamped. Which is how I like to operate.

A few years ago, I piled on project after project on top of one another. I only get to see them later. Much, much later.

Today, I was rushing across town, spent six hours at a thing, came back, had a long phone meeting and then passed out on the bed.

However, as master of time and space, I'm going to do some magic now and make a few tasks disappear, and get more stuff to well, apparate!

I am the Devourer of Worlds. And when this momentum builds, I become the Unstoppable Juggernaut. Way to mix my comic-book superheroes up, but yeah!

But now, some dangdut.