Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The 12 Tasks of Amir Hafizi

Two of four. I have completed two of four tasks.

There should be 12, but fuck it.

I met one of the Whore-Priestesses of Shabda-Oud yesterday, and she reminded me of my training and what I have learned.

No matter what happens in my life, I'll still be me. I won't be you, baby. I'm just me, motherfucker.

I'm just a kid from a swamp. Swamp Thing!

I haven't done anything really evil. Nothing that could haunt me for years. I did argue my way into getting number one in all six years at primary school, which burdened me till I was 23, but that was it. That was the extent of it.

I just have fun, that's all.

Sometimes, I imagine myself as Conan - both the barbarian as well as the Japanese kid detective. Or Grissom. Or Bruce Stark.

Even then, all for fun. I suffer from no delusion. I've never run away from The Truth, and as long as I serve The Truth, I have nothing to fear.

Some people told me it's stupid, but this way works for me. I have never had to some things others do, for which I am grateful.

I do not know what the future holds for me. The days when I was the Man of Tomorrow are long gone. I concern myself only with the present moment. The now.

And at present, I'm doing okay. Tons of stuff to do, yes, but I would not have it any other way. I'm just muddling through. One day at a time. Just passing through. Hahaha.

The office is fine. The movies I worked on years ago are coming out, one after the other. I'm making a name for myself as a scriptwriter, and I envision one day of doing it full-time. Maybe when I'm 40 or something like that. I don't know. Who knows what the future holds.

I do not concern myself with matters of other people who are beyond my scope and outside my responsibility. I have no right.

So here I am. Rock me like a hurricane. Hahaha.

One day, I will build my kingdom with own bare hands. And wear my crown on a troubled brow. But tomorrow has yet to come.

Now, there's another story to do.