Monday, October 25, 2010

High School Magika

I went out just now with some old school friends. An exciting, refreshing change - instead of talking about the 'good ol' days', which I hated, we talked about the present and the future.

And not the queasy, 'we're men, we're men in tights' stupidity. Nope. We finally talked about normal stuff which is a welcome change. I guess we've all grown older.

Magika's and MySpy's wins, totalling either eight or nine awards (I lost count) at the 23rd Malaysian Film Festival were also brought up.

I actually feel relieved. I've done my part, I believe, for the movies.

Now, I am focusing on other stories. So much to do, so little time. So I'll probably sleep at 6am tonight. I got a couple of articles to write and some stuff to finish.

Full day tomorrow, yadda, yadda, yadda.

Muahahaha!