Saturday, October 23, 2010

Battlehymn

I am currently waiting for my next engagement, having spent the entire day in discussions and meeting old as well as new friends.

Information, data, is vital. And my work is only half done after accumulating so much.

There are some interesting potential stories and work to be done.

Great stories are a result of talking and listening.

I'm with Eminem on this. "You can do whatever you put your mind to, man."

He said that in the song Lose Yourself. About how he dragged himself out of 8 Mile and made it on to the world stage.

I have a hyperactive mind and, to keep it out of trouble, I pose to it various creative puzzles. I live for it, really. I'm as addicted to puzzles as I am to cigarettes, and I'm already smoking three packs a day.

I am focusing myself and applying my mind to various things. I know that with perseverance and patience, with my dedication and hard work, I can do whatever I want to.