Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Sleeper Hold

Have not been getting much sleep recently - on average about three hours a night - so I forced myself to shut down for eight full hours of rest. I think.

I had to meditate and control my breathing before I can dive into a world filled with weird characters and crazy Euclidean planes.

These days, I dream of weird architecture. Houses that look like hardened melted marshmallows. I go in, and there are spiralling staircases everywhere.

There was also a house which had no walls or roofs. Just lines to suggest barriers. For some reason, inside that 'building', I felt the urge to take a dump. And the toilet was open. People in the dining room complained about the smell.

And then it rained.

The last one I went to last night, in my dreams, was underground, but when I got in, it was underwater. I flushed the toilet and saw my shit being eaten by stupid fish, through glasses in the wall.