Thursday, October 28, 2010

Mixed Campf: Interracial Fucking and My New Thai Masseuse

I am a firm believer in interracial fucking.

I believe that instead of saying bad things about one another, we should be saying bad things about one another while giving each other oral sex. Or use it in sex.

Imagine this: me and racist going at it.

Me: Respect mah AUTHORITAA!!!

Chick: Fuck me harder, you lazy Malay!

Me: I'm sorry?

Chick: Fuck me harder, you lazy, greedy Chinese-Malay!

Me: That's more like it!

Cause, when you fuck someone from another race, it is impossible for you to hate that race completely. In Malaysia, after two or three generations of interracial fucking, everyone would be Bumiputera. Everyone would be mixed.

Honestly, everyone is mixed. The Malays are an amalgamated race anyway, drawing from the Javanese, Bugis, Batak, Pattani, and a whole rainbow of races. Same thing with Indians, Chinese and everyone else. Everyone is mixed, really.

This also applies to massage, as I segue away from the main article and wander off in a tangent.

Today, I had a Thai massage by a Thai.

Thai: You know, they ask me, I wan to go work spa. Give blowjob and handjob, I make 10,000 ringgit, 15 thousand a mont. I say I do not wan.

Me: Why?

Thai: Because I hep customer here. I like it here. I hep priends. Man-nee I can find.

This is why I love Thais. They know what's important. And she worked so hard as well.

Through my conversations, I managed to find out that this girl used to stay somewhere on the outskirtsd of Bangkok.

"Bus, three our."

And that she used to have a small shop selling clothes.

"For Thai or for farang?" I asked.

"For everyone."

She gave away the shop to her sister who was pregnant, with no father.

"So with shop, she can take care baby. Baby no hep father."

And she came to Malaysia to massage people.

That was so generous of her. And considerate. All I could give her was a RM10 tip.