Saturday, October 16, 2010

Rocky Road

I guess most of you have heard the Rocky hoo-haa. He posted this some days ago:

Who gets Santa Rais' RM1 billion handout?

Christmas is stll over two months away but the talk is Santa is already in town in the form of Rais Yatim, our Information + Telco ministry. How much? Close to a billion ringgit, courtesy of existing telco players, including Telekom Malaysia. The money will go to three out of nine companies which have been awarded licences to operate Wimax and 3G. Why three companies? Dunno. Which three? Dunno, but Big Dog heard some disturbing rumor about a Minister's son being part of the nine, or three. There's also talk about a D-G's son or KSU's son being involved. But talk is cheap and gets cheaper by the day. The business site T n T also has the story, here.


And then had a police report lodged against him by Datuk Seri Utama Rais Yatim who is mentioned in the article.

Reports were also filed against Big Dog and the people who run T n T, two blogs mentioned and linked in the post.

This is another act against freedom of speech which could have been easily resolved without resorting to sex, err, I mean, police reports.

As I'm self-absorbed, I am counting the days when they would come after me. Thank God I'm just a small fry. But after all the big fish are gone, who knows?

Oh no. Are the police reading this now? I don't have 11gms of heroin on me! Or 200gms of weed!

Don't take me! Take Kennysia! People actually read his shit!