Friday, October 15, 2010

The Tube

The television is an educational instrument of great worth.

I believe that. Having been a TV viewer and having worked on TV shows, I believe for a fact that TV educates and reaches to the grassroots of a person's psyche.

You have no idea, man.

For example, lots of cartoons employ some facets of Sun Tzu's Art of War. GI Joe, Transformers, various anime and HK period drama shows. Don't get me started on sci-fi.

The strategies are merely common sense. When you learn to understand the thinking process, you can come up with your own shit.

Same thing with, say, medicine, or law. Business. Socio-dynamics. Police procedurals.It's just amazing, the wealth of information we get watching TV.

I watch a lot of TV. In fact, fuck off. I'm gonna go and watch TV now.