Saturday, October 16, 2010

Nerdvana: Self-Improvement

Writing, was my weakness. The lowest marks I scored in primary school were for writing.

I made a conscious effort to improve myself at writing and 18 years later, here I am, making most of my money from the craft.

A few years ago, I couldn't sing to save my life. Nowadays, I still can't sing to save my life, but there are some tunes I could carry.

The other things on my list are finances, physical exercise, swimming and playing a musical instrument.

I fancy myself a polymath, and I will add to my repertoire of skills.

Never acting, though. I acted in school, and won competitions, so I'm bored of that. I'm horrible in front of the camera, though, so maybe I'll be a movie star or something. A character actor. Like Christopher Walken.

And then, underwear model.