Tuesday, October 5, 2010

What the World is Watching

My world is vast and infinite. I don't confine myself in a small cul-de-sac, in a little armpit of the world.

Limiting your world is limiting yourself.

In Canada, I believe Sunder is high. With life, if for nothing else. In Zurich, somewhere, Amran is eating chocolates. In Bonn, Germany, Lia is perhaps purchasing a lederhosen.

Marc is eating prawns off a truck in Melbourne. I told him I saw it in an episode of Lost and last week he found a company that does exactly that.

Back in Canada, Terrina might be screeching and killing roaches with her walking stick. Just like her Yaya did.

Everyone has gone global, and I am operating on a planetary scale. When Hikayat Merong Mahawangsa comes out, it will be shown in at least 30++ countries. It's just the beginning.

You have to jump up and swing hard just to hit me in the knees, motherfucker. You're so far under my radar, I don't even know who the fuck you are.

I'm a black guy in my own country, which explains the hip-hop. Malays in this country are poor ass motherfuckers. Other races drive Toyotas and Hondas on the roads, while Malays have Kancils and MyVis and Kelisas in their driveways, cause they don't have enough money to buy fuel.

I don't want to drive. I want to be driven. In a Maybach? Hahahahaha.

Silly dreams, my friends. Silly dreams...