Monday, October 11, 2010

Credit Where Credit is Due

I have noticed that in recent years, a lot of material have been taken from this blog. I don't really mind people quoting me, for non-profit purposes. A credit to me would be good, of course, as long as you don't pass it as your own.

However, there are also reports from friends who heard my jokes repeated in broadcast. Now, this is for profit, and I still don't mind as long as I am accredited as the originator and creator of the quote or joke.

If you don't, then I curse you and your progeny to only be famous for stealing my lines and pretending to be cool when you're not. I curse seven of your generations to be crack-whores, rempits and shit-eaters.

If this becomes a real problem rather than the nuisance it is right now, I will delete this blog again and never resurrect it.

Or maybe I will record what you have used and sue you. I'm all for being a millionaire.

Or I'll just publish it here and take away ALL your street cred and damage your company's integrity, not to mention yours. You'll never work in this town again.