Sunday, June 28, 2009

Racism. Again.

Read it here.

Apparently, Sin Chew Jit Poh and Utusan Malaysia are trading introductory blows against each other.

Testing the waters, I believe.

This is why, instead of a box of condoms, I bought a machete.

Man.

Look, we don't need this shit. The world is still recovering from a global economic crisis. If Obama and friends can't get the world economy back on track, we might be facing a world war.

And here we are, trading racist barbs against each other. Why can't we just fuck each other in the ass, in the privacy of our bedrooms, and be done with it?

Interracial fucking is STILL the key. When you fuck someone from another race, I believe, perhaps erroneously, it is impossible for you to hate that race completely.

I do not hate Thais, Kiwis, Aussies, Chinese, Malays, Javanese, Estonians, Vietnamese, etc.

And I do think we should all stop hating, and start fucking.