Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Uncanny Boron: An Eventful Day

How many things can happen in one day? Man.

One of my closest and dearest friends is experiencing a family crisis. As a superhero, my first instinctual reaction would be to try and figure out how I can save the day. Or how I can alleviate the pains of humanity. Which is fucked up. Cause I would be focusing on myself, not him.

See, when someone is facing a crisis or has a lot to do, sometimes the best thing you can give them is space. People need space to work around some situations. And it would be selfish to impose your shit on other people.

The guy needs space, so I'm giving him some. That's the best I can do for him.

One of my 'lost' friends finally owned up to his responsibility and I hope his change is permanent and for the better.

I had two meetings with two directors today. One, even brought his family along.

Two great meetings. Since a large part of my work is made up of meetings, I intend to enjoy them. Good meetings is when you find solutions and action plans for problems and projects.

Bad meetings when a bunch of politicians start pointing fingers at each other. That would be very, very ugly.

Talking about projects, one of the projects I kept at a backburner for months with a friend has finally caught up with me, but the good thing is that there is an end in sight.

Just move along, man. I cannot afford to allow anything set me back. My forward momentum is so strong that any snafu could derail my train of action.

I matter so much in the grand scheme of things.

Oh, and Tapai's got a girlfriend! I thought he was gay. Apparently not. Who's the lucky girl? You fucking bourgeois motherfucker!

Anyway, I am winding things up. If I do it properly, everything will run like clockwork. It will take all of the things I have learned to pull off everything perfectly.

I know I can do it. And I am doing it. Because I chose to do it.

I am in awe of myself. I am such a handsome motherfucker.