Thursday, June 18, 2009

I slept at 6.30am, help finish a series of musicals.

Woke up at 10am. Went to my old apartment and did some repairs.

The handyman did most of the work. Well, he's actually a contractor, not a handyman. He did it as a favour.

And three hours later, off to the dentist.

I now have a stunning white smile. Easy, breezy, beautiful, Grovel Girl.

Have a meeting Friday night, and then a viewing. I might be moving to Bangsar. Cause I'm so fucking cool.

In fact, I am so cool, I spit in the face, of people who don't want to be cool.

Carlito! Carlito! Carlito!
Carlito!
Carlito!

Have a deadline tonight, tomorrow night, and all whatever nights.

Late last night and the night before,
Titty-knockers, titty-knockers came knocking at my door.

Want to go out
Don't know if I can
Cause I'm so afraid if those titties belong to a man.

Tomorrow, I need to go to TNB.

Then, off to a viewing.

But that is tomorrow.

Right now, exactly right now, I got no worries.

Just keeping my energy up, man.