Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Further Adventures of Boron

Contemplating mysteries of the universe.

Looking back, I spent half of the year going for meetings and setting things up.

I was very busy. Extremely busy. But not the kind of hectic stuff I'm putting myself through right now.

All the stuff I laid out is finally demanding deadlines and deliverables. From me.

Some of this stuff, I have been cultivating for years.

Pre-production of some stuff, negotiations for some projects, it all bottlenecks here. Now.

I feel like all my adult life and my childhood was to prepare me for these moments.

Some, are already showing results.

I need to adjust myself in new, unfamiliar roles. Partially unfamiliar anyway.

If things turn out the way I plan it, I will be debt free by first quarter of next year. And then, it's off to planning my retirement.

But as they say, the best laid plans...