Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Nirvana

Focus. Focus on only good things. Only on people who make me happy or feel good. The rest can all fuck off and die.

I got no time for idiots. Spiteful people. Superstitious motherfuckers.

I hate superstitious motherfuckers. People who think that if something bad happens to you, it's God's punishment.

Like I know some people who, if one in their family gets born disabled, they never talk about them and pretend they never existed. Why? TAKUT MALU.

Oh, man. That just makes me so...nevermind.

Like, say, if a guy gets involved in an accident or his car gets stolen. What does that mean? Nothing! It just means that shit happens.

If my father were to get sick or pass on. What does that mean? It means that people get old. And people die.

It does not represent divine retribution for my sins. What, if I were as good as an angel, then everyone in my family would live forever? And start having sword duels and chop each other's heads off?

There can be only one?!

Things happen. Good things. Bad things. Stupid things.

People live. They breed, and then they die. Like a virus.

Man.

Nevermind.