Saturday, June 27, 2009

Noticing small improvements in my father's movements.

He is either more comfortable with his imbalance, or the medication is working, or simply he is recovering.

Fourth, or perhaps fifth stroke, as revealed by the MRI.

Still smoking two to three packs a day. Still stubborn as hell. Wants to drive his tractor around.

He is more receptive to new food. Having oats more regularly, which could have a significant impact on his cholesterol levels. We will see, when tests are conducted in two months' time.

Am having a chat with him right now about the Theory of Evolution.

While I believe in evolution, I believe that evolution can be sped up somewhat by individual effort.

I believe that everyone has a say in how things will unfold. Everyone is a snowflake in an avalanche.

And if I had it my way, Malaysia will be the prostitution central of the world.