Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Smallville

I build my life around the philosophy I find in comic books. And sometimes, TV series inspired by the comic books.

I don't like Smallville anymore. Not since it outlived its freshness a few seasons ago.

But I am watching season 10, because it may be the last one.

In one of the episodes, Brainiac 5 travelled from the future and gave some advice to Clark Kent who was going through some crisis.

Previously, in Smallville, Jor-El has forsaken Clark Kent. All the tests, trials and manipulation were for naught. Clark has to find his own way to becoming Earth's mightiest defender. This being Smallville, he goes on an emo trip.

Brainiac 5 shows Clark what happened in the past, present and future.

"Don't dwell on the past, and don't worry about tomorrow," said Brainiac 5.

"Yeah, I forgot what was in front of me all the time," said Clark.

For some reason, this reminds me of Pootie Tang.

"Sine your pity on the runny kine. Say sadatay, and be okay," said Pootie.

Oh yeah, baby. Wapatah, camietown. Whattatah.