Monday, November 19, 2012

THe Miserable Adventures of Boron - World's Most Boring Man

This weekend, I went to the office and got some more work done. I don't know whether it will be enough, though, because honestly I am now handling my own personal shit. I don't know how next week will unfold and how I will feel at the end of it.

Depression is a quagmire that is tricky to navigate and go through. I understand that nothing lasts forever, not even this shitty feeling, not even the company, not even the country or this world. One day, the sun will expand and burn the earth, and then everything here on this planet dies, if they had not already by then.

My energy is depleted, and I begin spending more time sleeping. The short bursts of delirious energy I experienced throughout the middle of this year is gone. I feel miserable almost every day and it is time I do something about it.

Funny, when  I was younger, I had emo friends who wanted so much to feel the pain of whatever. Dumbass motherfuckers did not know what they were asking for.

Depression has physical and psychological components. You need to address both in order to do anything about it.

Ah, fuck it. I think I'll just go get some sleep rather than talk about it. Not much I can do at this stage.