Friday, March 9, 2012

Notes on the Run

I cut my shenanigans early tonight. Tomorrow, I will be in Melaka for another roadshow.

I am spending the last part of February and the whole of March travelling every weekend to all locales of ABPBH. I am using this opportunity to familiarise myself with cameras as well as what is the backbone of social media campaigns, for any event.

I do not mind hard work, as long as it makes sense. I also consider everything an opportunity to train. Already, I have a few techniques for shooting I want to try out, and this is the best time to do so.

Learning is a lifelong thing. When you stop acquiring new knowledge or skill, you die. I am also observing how long I can stand some exertions and will present the results later.

It has taken all my training and patience to do everything. I am extremely impatient, so a situation which requires a cultivation of patience and waiting is the perfect training ground.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some projects I need to complete.