Friday, June 22, 2012

The Science of Fucking

I am currently trying to woo a girl who has little appreciation to my traditional advantages.

I am extremely intelligent to the point of obscuring all geniuses who were ever born in the past three million years, including Tesla.

I love languages, and am literate. I am also working in the media.

This girl I am wooing, she has probably never seen any of the movies I have written, any of my published work and does not share any interest with me whatsoever. Therefore, I fail and will consistently fail in impressing her with the traditional "I'm hot stuff in the media industry, so suck my dick" approach.

I am also not quite symmetrical, with a crooked nose. Science shows that women prefer men who are symmetrical. Science also reveals that women will suck your dick for money, but that only happens in brothels and in marriages, which are thinly-disguised legitimate prostitution.

I can always 'tackle' her during her ovulation cycle as women at that stage of her fertility thing would lower their standards to fuck just about anybody - and I am anybody. Unfortunately, I do not know her ovulation cycle.

However, I have decided to forego all games and scientific knowledge to go with my gut - to be myself. Statistically, I am doomed for failure. I have no plans, no tactics, no strategy, no neuro-linguistic programming, no money, no technique, no hypnosis and absolutely no black magic whatsoever.

I just do and say what I want. It is most probable that I will return from a trip to Sarawak in July, a complete and total loser. But it would have been for the truth, and I would not have it any other way.