Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Pomp and Circumcision

It was a bumpy journey from Taiping back to KL. I was in a bus that had crazy suspension, resulting in my ass feeling every gravel on the asphalt. I'm not complaining, though, as I was fast asleep for most of the trip.

Been travelling around the country, following this Jelajah Janji Ditepati. Rather than explain what it is, I suggest you go have a look at the website.

JJD basically highlights some of the good that the Government has done. They're not all corruption and cronyisme, as much as the opposition are not all lame-ass populist fake bullshitting motherfuckers.

In fact, I hope that whoever is in charge after the next GE would retain some of these programmes at least.

I was going to make an analogy that connects the trip I had with the journey ahead, but I am too fucking tired to be clever right now.

I have little to prove at this stage, but I forge on because I still have faith in the work that I do. At the end of it all, I do believe I help people, even if that sounds presumptuous.