Saturday, April 10, 2010

Tales from the Drunk Side: The Messiah Complex

It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to get to heaven.

I am the messiah. Accept me as your savior, or face the consequences.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities? inequities? whatever of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill, shepherds the weak, in the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper, and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger to those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name as the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Some people ask this question. By some people, I mean Lim Kit Siang. By this question, I mean, "Are you Malaysian first, or Malay first?"

Even though I have never been asked this stupid question, here is my answer:

WHO. THE FUCK. GIVES A SHIT?

I am ME first. Everything else second.

Man. I just read this article, and I can't make heads or tails of what I was trying to say.

Maybe this: I am going to kill you.