Monday, April 26, 2010

Cartoon Girls I Wanted to Fuck

When I was a small kid, I always wanted to fuck FEMALE cartoon characters. Unlike Sunder, of course.

Here's one from Beetlejuice:



That black-haired Goth chick with the eyebags and Jewish looks. Man!

ANd here, is Jem and the Holograms:



I wanted to fuck Kimber. You know, Girl Number 2 with red hair? The one who sprays the camera with water or some shit. She's fucking hot.

Oh, and of course, I wanted to fuck Synergy the Computer. Oh yeah. WIth little electric shocks on my dick. Man!

This is Binoc Six:



STupid intro, but I have always wanted to fuck the mother cause she has telepathy and can read/control people's thoughts. I wanted to get her, and then control Rock 1, the daughter. So I can fuck her.

This is The New Adventures of He-Man. I wanted to fuck the sheep-girl. The one in that shade of pink. Mauve? No, too purple. Peach? Komquat? Whatever the fuck. I wanted to fuck her so much, man.



Yeah, the hot chick with the little kid. The girl in the short dress. I was like, eight, and I wanted so much to hook that dress up and take it down so it crumples around her stomach and fuck her silly. YEAH.

Oh YEAH!

Oh wait. Erm... excuse me for a while.