Saturday, April 24, 2010

Lazy Saturday

So I woke up at noon, called up two of my friends, and made them go to watch Kick-Ass with me. I booked online for the 7pm show, and fell asleep.

Woke up, got ready, and went to see Kick-Ass. Well... it was okay. It wasn't as good as I hoped, but it was all right. Quite disappointed, cause many people recommended me the movie.

It was simply a bit to draggy, and the focus was too all over the place. Hit Girl is cool, though.

Furthermore, the guy sitting next to me had a BO problem, and when he opened his mouth, it was as if a pig crawled into his throat and died there. I had to go ninja all movie long, with my shirt around my nose and mouth.

After the movie, I went to Jusco and started to shop for mixers and stuff. I was being civil, before my friend told me that these people are not people, but animals, and should be treated as such.

Sure enough, the fucking breeders and animals never gave me way, but took advantage of my meek and mild nature while pushing the shopping cart.

So when everyone is acting like animals, I decided to act like an ever bigger animal. A T-Rex.

Anyone who bumped into my cart, I bumped back. Harder. I even rammed into a pregnant cow, in the belly. Last I saw, she was on the floor, bleeding to death. Fuck you, animals! You're all dead, motherfuckers!

So I got home, and got an earful from some people talking about journalism. As if they're God's gift to journalism and shit.

I just let it go, and then they started questioning me about my work and whether or not my paper is a Government tool.

"As a journalist, we must remain neutral," they said.

"Oh? And who do you work for?" I couldn't resist.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, the correct answer is: I work for the people. But you missed that boat. Who owns your media entity?"

"Errr... umm... "

"You don't know? Are they invisible masters? Who owns the company where you enjoy this freedom of the Press?"

No answer. Cause I know them. I know their bullshit. That's why I'll never go far in life. I know bullshit when I see it. And I can't pretend I haven't seen it.

ACtually, EVERYBODY knows. It's just what they do with the information. I am not prone to tolerate hypocrites or hypocritical racists. The holier-than-thou types who are just fucking insecure with their own bullshit existence.

I fail as a politician. I just let things go. If one day those things make my life and/or my work harder, I eliminate it. Destroy it. When the time comes. I refuse to play politics, and whatever or wherever that lands me, then so be it.

I'm ready to die or go to jail for my beliefs. No one is going to light candles outside my cell, cause I didn't spend my life kissing their bullshit asses. I don't pretend to be innocent or be depressed with guilt.

I'm still standing here saying fuck the free world. That's how I fucking roll.