Friday, May 8, 2009

Karmic Wheel

Round and round it goes. Where it stops? Nobody knows.

Been receiving lots of queries from people recently.

Here's my answer:

I don't know.

Or

Could be.

Or

Maybe.

Or even

Kembaaang cipap aku mendengarnya.

I take each day as it goes, man. I don't have a 10-year master-plan or some shit like that. Not anymore. I am not Dr M.

I love to scheme, but as one of my mentors put it, life is a bag full of surprises.

What I do know is that things happen, and that what goes around, comes around. For every action, there is an equal and evil opposite reaction. We must all give the devil its due.

I pay, and continue to pay for the mistakes and the evil deeds done in the past. Some haunt me to this day. And I benefit from good deeds I have done, and good stuff other people have done.

I am sure it is the same with everyone. We all can only run away from the Justice League for a while. The piper will be paid, one way or another.

The universe seeks to balance itself.

Whatever happens, happens.

Just relax, man. And enjoy the ride.

The Times, they are a-changing.