Friday, May 8, 2009

Holier-Than-Thou

I am holier-than-thou.

Which means, I have seen and experienced more holes than the next guy.

Okay. Now that's out of the way, I would like to make some serious comments about the Perak situation escalation.

Ek-hem.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Is this the politics that you are focusing on to save the country?

FUCK YOU.

It's a fucking circus, filled with monkeys and bonobos.

I said it before, many times, and I am saying it again. Politics and politicians are NOT the solution. In many ways, they are the problem.

Sure, it's fun to watch, and funny as hell, but it does not make our lives better. Has any of that shit made any of our lives better?

WE have to make our lives better. It is our responsibility to demand - not from the Government - the things we are entitled to. Things due to us. As a society. As a people. As a species.

And who has the answers?

Uncle Amir.

Cause I am Holier-than-thou.