Monday, May 25, 2009

Results

So. I went back to Kuantan for several research and also to attend my very first court proceedings.

Honestly, I am not that disappointed with the results of my court case.

I am surprised at the viciousness of PTPTN's legal tactics but am more shocked at the attitudes of the Young Professional Loan Defaulters - or Yup Lords - such as myself.

I mean, we all borrowed money from PTPTN. Even if they are more hell bent on sucking our dicks dry, even if their tactics border on Rwandan atrocities and, following Hindraf's example, financial enthnic cleansing, we are still in the wrong.

Even at the inhuman 12%, I am adamant at trying to pay the whole amount within one year.

How do I do it? I don't know. But I will work hard at finally being able to tell PTPTN to go fuck its civil service ass off, without an ounce of guilt.

One day, I will earn the right to tell PTPTN to fuck off and die.

And that day will come soon.

But the Yup Lords, man, the stuff they said. 'Just don't pay them.' 'Vote for the Opposition cause they will eradicate the 4%.'

I do believe this PTPTN issue will play a major role in swaying young votes. But that's not for me to decide.

On the plus side, I now have a partner in crime. The headman is intrigued by what I had to say and is willing to provide me with information that would help in my grand scheme to aid the poor people in the village.

The disparity between the rich with their million-dollar dining tables and 30 million dollar yachts and 1000 dollar dinners with the people who make less than 400 a month and has to take care of 6-8 children has been bugging me for years.

Years!

And I am going to do what I can to help these people live better lives.

Simply because I can.

I hate you, PTPTN, but I will pay you. It is my responsibility. I will earn the right to call you a cock-sucking, slow, fucked up fucking fucktard motherfucker.

I will earn it, after I no longer owe you anything.

And then I am going to call you that every day, for the rest of my natural life.

And when I die, I will rise from the grave and haunt your PTPTN toilets.

And I will help you, village people, even though I don't like your gay songs.

Not because I like you, or owe you anything.

But because I am a megalomaniac who believes that he will bring balance to the farce.