Sunday, May 17, 2009

Just Bitching Bullshit

Man.

Most girls, man, they want to control you. Dominate you. Which would have been fine, in a BDSM kind of way.

But noooo. It's got to be one bullshit or another. And then they try to tag-team with their friends.

What kind of fucked up existence is that, when you're constantly playing for power? Oh well. Judge ye not and all that jazz.

Me? There's nothing they can dangle me with. Nothing to trade with, bitch.

I exposed myself to their evils and their poison and their insecurities early on, so I can understand a little bit better.

Then, it was time for training.

For years, I trained with the best. The BEST. With the Whore-Priestesses of Shabda-Oud.

Whore-Priestess of Shabda-Oud: Close your eyes.

Me: Yes.

WPSO: There is nothing anyone can do to you that you haven't experienced before.

Me: Yes.

WPSO: All that you feel, all your senses, they are only fleeting moments.

Me: Mmmm.

WPSO: Nothing lasts forever. This, too, shall pass.

Me: Mmmm.

WPSO: Do you want to belong?

Me: To what?

WPSO: Do you want to be one with the herd?

Me: I am one with the universe.

WPSO: And what would it mean, then, to be part of a small herd. Of animals?

Me: Animals are food.

WPSO: What is the most important thing on earth?

Me: Freedom.

WPSO: Remember, you must have faith...

...and then the Whore-Priestess of Shabda-Oud turned into an eagle.

And I became...Manimal!

Okay, I finished a few scenes. Now for a nap.