Saturday, January 30, 2010

Zeroes: Lazy Fare

Previously, on Zeroes.

Bitch: You're not clairvoyant, Amir! You don't know what's going to happen! You saw me dead, right? But I'm still alive!

Me: Look out!

BAM! CRASH! BIFF! OOF! STAB! STAB! STAB! ZING! KA-SPLATT!

Me: Umm...

Bitch: I... am stil... al...

Me: Ooookay.

And now, for the hals-season finale:

Me: You know, I'm looking for a Superhero name.

Slut: How about I-Told-You-So-Man?

Me: That's a bit...

Cunt: Yeah! Cause you like, tell me what's going to happen, and they happen. You're so I-Told-You-So-Man.

Me: But... I don't -

Slut: Yeah, I know you're laughing inside! You're laughing at all of us!

Me: Why - ?

Cunt: Because you're always right.

Me: That's because I can predict the future.

Slut: I know! How about, I'm-Always-Right-Man?

Cunt: Yeah! I'm-Always-Right-Man sounds right!

Me: Nevermind...