Saturday, January 9, 2010

I Sex You

I want to send out a message of love and sex and anal sex to any and all (female) Malaysians regardless of race, religion or levels of intelligence.

I am not ashamed to say that I love you, and I want to fuck you. Again and again and again.

I want to fuck you for five hours straight. I want to lick your vagina and suck on your clitoris. I want to play with your nipples. I want to lick the small of your back.

I want to lick your neck and then put my balls on them.

I want to have you on top... of my list. And then, reverse cowgirl.

Lotus position, then Ferrari, then pole position. And then, when you're ready to come, I will donkey punch you with my face! Headbutt the pussy! Yeah!

And then, as you are in throes of passion and orgasm, I will say, "I sex you."