Sunday, January 17, 2010

Shpadoinkle

I was about to write a scathing indictment against humans in general, when I find that I can't really complain. I'm sorry, but I am not at all bitter this week. Not even in the slightest bit.

I mean, I could do with a lot more money, and more nubile Nubian girls sucking my dick, but don't we all?

Certainly, we are surrounded by idiots. But that makes us look good. Thank you, God, for making idiots. I look so good now. For in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. Or, in the land of eunuchs, Japanese men are giants.

And yes, sure, I need more sleep. But I have a Bold II. For at least a month (it's a review unit. I didn't buy it. Not on my salary) I watched Avatar for the fifth time this week, with Cheepork, and to make it less of a gay affair, we brought a woman along as well.

The sun is shining, WAS shining. It's almost six in the morning. The birds were singing. The grass is green, the skies are (dark) blue, yadda yadda yadda.

So what can I do for you? Ah, let that hold for tomorrow, for tomorrow is another day.