Thursday, August 5, 2010

Real

Perhaps one thing which is real that you can read here, aside from comic book references, are my experiences dealing with depression using spirituality.

I know what it's like to be depressed, either for valid or no reason at all. Discovering self-actualisation techniques helped a lot, as well as philosophies on how to deal with many different things.

These things worked for me. I have no idea whether they will work for anyone else. And honestly? I don't care.

I am extremely good-looking, so the pressures are real. Much is expected of somebody as handsome as me. So I always felt guilty.

Dealing with that has been tough, but doable. Like how many other less-handsome people deal with their daily lives.

So if you're as beautiful as I am, then maybe you might want to read on. For the fuglies, fuck off and die!