Friday, August 13, 2010

Be Careful What You Wish For?

I just came back from another double meeting. One at 8.30 and another at 10.

I've slogged through enough meetings in my life to karate chop a conference table. That's why I prefer my meetings done at a cafe or some place where I can fart and drink coffee and fart again.

And the nature of the work is that you go through a mountain, an endless array of meets, before that one or two meetings make it all worth it.

Trust me. From 2007-2008, I was in Astro and I went to four to six meetings a day. On average. And there are people who go to even more meetings.

Anyway, a few weeks ago, I went crazy because there was nothing to do but wait. I was planting seeds and had to wait for them to grow. Very educational. Very humbling. Suddenly, I'm still a kid, man.

I was fantasizing about this and that.

And then, some things started to happen. Bits here and there. And then, as shapes begin to form, I am beginning to get worried.

What if everything happens at the same time? What if all my hopes and dreams come true all at once?

Goes to show, that everything comes in cycles. When a few weeks ago, I had nothing to do but wait, now things have started moving and I need to really look at my gameplan.

Man, I never thought everything would happen. And still, maybe they won't. There are still lots of things to consider. Things that need to happen first.

I'm not in a rush. I'll take things one day at a time. One thing at a time. Focus is essential. And my intention is good. Nothing good will come from bad intentions.

I am just relaxing, allowing the pieces to fall into place. No expectations. No negativity. The universe is the dancer, and I am the dance.