Monday, August 30, 2010

Merde!

Malaysia is over 50 years old. Because before that, we were ground under the heels of the British, the Japanese, the Dutch and the Portuguese for 500 years. Half a millenium, we were not free.

Why is freedom so important? Because without freedom, we might as well be dead.

All my life, all my schemes, all my effort it has always been to achieve freedom. Freedom from everything, including myself.

Then I realised that the ultimate freedom, is death.

Some people say, freedom's not all it's cracked up to be. Well, these people have never been free. Don't talk about things you know nothing about. You look like a fool and an asshole. And that is what most people want. To LOOK cool.

That's why they create systems of belonging. They have circles and groups and fucking clubs. Well, fuck that, man.

Belonging is a shackle. It's imaginary, but it always holds you back. You BELONG somewhere. You BELONG to things, to a building, to a people. To an imaginary pink unicorn.

Why? Cause belonging to some bullshit like that, erases your responsibility to yourself. Takes away your freedom to choose, because your choices have been made for you. You don't have to think. And you like that, don't you, you stupid motherfucker?

Well, I'm not here to take the moral high ground, cause I don't believe in morals. Or high ground. I'm not here to tell anyone what to do, cause they never listen, and they always end up dead or miserable, no matter what.

I'm just here to say, I'm still standing, saying fuck the free world. As long as I live in alignment with The Truth, I am free. And no one can change that.

Fuck all you motherfuckers. You will never attain true happiness anyway. So fuck off and die.