Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Memories of Things to Come

I heard that two movies I wrote will be released this year.

Magika and Hikayat Merong Mahawangsa.

Hopefully, by next year, I will be announcing the first feature film I direct, produce and write. We are in talks.

Then, hopefully, I will be doing movies I really want to do. My father's story. My story. Whatever.

I have only started dabbling seriously in production four years ago. Though one of my first writing jobs was an animation script.

I have enough stories to last me a lifetime. I have the know-how, I know people who can complement my skills. Good teams. What I don't have, as usual, is funding.

I believe that when I am done, I would hopefully have directed or produced 10 movies.

10 is enough, I believe. After that, I'm retiring. Maybe.

Hahaha. Listen to that. I haven't even directed one movie. Am already counting till 10.

Muahahahaha.

Any millionaires out there who want to entrust your money for me to make films?