Friday, August 6, 2010

Lazy Friday

I was at home, reading a book about noetic science when a girl started sucking my dick.

"Hey, can't you see I'm reading here?"

"Mmmph. Mmmph. Mmmmmmmmmmhhhh..."

So I shrugged, marked my page and fucked her.

Three hours later, I was back on the page and the girl was slick like a wrestler, impaled on my dick. Spent.

"Bitch!" I said. "I'm hungry. Fix me a sandwich."

So the girl, still impaled on my dick, went to the kitchen and fixed me a sandwich. I read somewhere that the sandwich was invented by one Earl of Sandwich. He liked playing cards and didn't want to leave the table for a proper meal. So he ordered his servants to put meat between two slices of bread.

I think that story is not true. Pure moonshine. I have never heard of any Earl of Sandwich, as much as I've never heard of Sir Jeremy Ong.

Oh well. The sandwich was okay, and the book was pure hocum.

Now, on to comics.