Friday, August 6, 2010

The Academic

If I play my role as the academic, then my work, my research, is in linking comic books to spirituality.

I believe that people see what they want to see from random stuff. A few years back, some academic generated a code to string random words or letters from the Bible to form chilling prophecies.

Later, another researcher applied the same algorithms to The New York Times or another newspaper and got similar results.

Now, I believe that it is possible to use comics as some sort of spiritual holy book. That we can find spiritual guidance through randomness.

Yes. It can be done. I'm living my life right now based on moral concepts shown in comics and see profound scripture and philosophies in them.

I'll tell you the results after I'm dead and chillin' with Elaine Belloc.